Friday, 25 November 2016

Power of Transmog: Scarlet Samurai

I was putting together this one for some time nowe. It went through I don't know anymore how many itterations just because I would not like a certain piece, or because I loved a certain piece, and thus had to change most of the others. But such is the nature of transmog. Even though we had an entire expansion dedicated to asian theme in Pandaria, there was not much for good old platewearers, at least the picky ones like me. So here you have my take at Samurai in World of Warcraft.

Here is the itemlist:
  • Shoulderguards of Painful Lessons
  • Ragesteel Breastplate
  • Boneshatter Armplates
  • Cliffbreaker Gauntlets
  • Cliffbreaker Girdle
  • Wasteland Armored Legguards
  • Ancient Skeletal Boots
  • Rustic Workman's Shirt
  • Duskbringer
Or if you prefer using sword and shield:
  • Doomforged Straightedge
  • Pulsing Spellshield
  • Felsteel Longblade
And some more two-handed options:
  • Emil's Brand
  • Archaic Defender
  • Strike of the Hydra

No comments:

Post a Comment